Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey there Family and Friends!
How is everyone doing this week? Hope your week went well. Mine has been crazy that’s for sure. I found out where I am going next transfer. I am opening a new area where there haven’t been any hmong elders for years. I am not excited at all to be honest. I am going to be with my trainer and well be a couple hours away from merced. It’s the same distance from fresno as merced is but south. I am not excited because I want to stay up here in merced. I love this place to much. I have made family and I feel that my work isn’t done yet. Yesterday was probably the hardest day I have ever had saying goodbye to everyone. What made it even harder is that guyver (the 9 year old boy who is doing awesome) and his sister athena wrote a letter to president gonzalez when they found out that I was leaving and they want me to give it to them. They said to read it first and my heart broke! They are asking if I could stay a little longer so I could baptize guyver around his birthday which is the 10th. I am going to be talking to president gonzalez to see if I can come back up to baptize him otherwise life is going to suck to be honest. But yeah that’s where I’m heading for next transfer. Fox is training up here in merced and he says that he’s jealous of me because he wants to go down to open a new area and be with llewelyn. I would rather trade him to be honest but I guess vicellia has something for me.
Anyways last Monday was really fun we played basketball with some other missionaries and that was a blast I haven’t played basketball for a long time. Tuesday and Wednesday we had some crazy weather here. The wind was insane and we had to bike in it. Going with the wind we cruised but coming against it I felt like I was going backwards. I went to the dentist on Wednesday as well because I was having tooth problems and I found a lds dentist and he fixed me up free of charge and was going to do a really important thing in a couple weeks for me that was free as well but I’m going to be in vicellia. So that’s a no go.
Anyways halloween this year was really fun. We went to the stake trunk or treat and I had a blast. Me and fox were in charge of the rootbeer floats and I enjoyed it because we joked around and met a ton of kids and it was a blast. Then yesterday I said my goodbyes to everyone which was incredibly hard. Hopefully I’m coming back to merced.
Nothing really new when it comes to the food things but I did get a ton of candy which I’m not complaining about.
Hope all is well everyone! Next time I talk to you I’ll be in the southern part of the mission.
Love you all TONS!
MISS YOU!!!!
Love
Elder Eddie Holloway


pictures:
Just some of the many pictures i took this past week! hope you enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment